Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Abby's One-Year Celebration!

It's official! Abby is one-year-old and loving every minute of it! Though she didn't love the big day as much as we hoped, she hung in as best she could. She was recovering from the 24-hour flu and a long drive to Virginia. We decided last-minute to take a road trip to the Anderson's during Matt's Fall Break. We were on the road for 11 hours on Saturday before the celebration began on Sunday. After church, we went to Sabe's brother Reagan's home for dinner and some football. We brought the cake with us and Olivia and I had fun decorating it. Thanks to Jen for the yummy ice cream and Jenny for the popsicle which was all Abby wanted!
























Jen, Olivia, Abby, Matt, and Jaxon... the Anderson's gave Abby a stuffed horse and a $25 giftcard to baby Gap. We went shopping later in the week and bought Abby a cute dress with the money which she later had her pictures taken in. Thanks you guys!








After throwing up twice, she still managed to ride the horsey. She must be a wanna-be cowgirl like Mom.


3 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ABBY! Great pictures and I'm glad she was still able to party.

Mugs said...

Beautiful cake! I love the pink & brown combo. Looks like fun...by the way, I thought you WERE a cowgirl you silly. What do you mean "wanna-be"?

Melanie said...

SOOOOOOO fun!!! Happy B-day Abby. We miss you guys and need to hang out!