Tag...
Six FACTS about me:
1. I have a deformed hand and I like it. Some people (in my very own family) like to make fun of it, but I think it's just because they're jealous that I have something so odd and unique and they don't. My dad likes to make his hand look like mine as though it's code for our own club. I just remind him when he laughs at me that he was part of the doing. There are certain places I feel a bit uncomfortable when it comes to using "the hand". Some of you know what I'm talking about. ;)
2. I love to pick anything, anywhere, anytime. And I'll do it for free, no matter how gross the matter is. I know I'm really sick. I wonder sometimes if Matt would have still married me had he known this small fact beforehand. My children are in for it. Trouble I tell ya!
3. I get high off beating a guy in basketball. You'd think I was over it, but we played over Thanksgiving and that feeling came back. Ya, I still love the sport... even after years of not even touching a ball. I actually used to not tell people, especially guys, that I even played the game because I wasn't proud of how the sport represented itself (regarding female athletes). But I'm proud to say today that I can play the game pretty dang well AND be feminine when I walk off the court. I hope to someday coach girls and be an example to them of how to be a "lady" while still playing something they love. It's just a game and we should never lose our true image when the final buzzer sounds. Deep, eh?
4. I am proud to tell the doctor I don't drink alcohol (never have or will), smoke tobacco (again, never have or will... this is my determined side), and I've only had one sexual partner. It's great to see his/her expression. I about made my Medicaid doctor fall of his chair a couple of weeks ago. It was pretty funny.
5. I oftentimes plan my day around what's on television. Sad, but true. I typically don't care much for shows during the day. It's the nightlife that I love. If I do watch t.v. during the day, it's usually glimpses of RR, Ellen, The Today Show, Who Wants to be a Millionaire?, and Oprah. At night, Matt and I both look forward to Wheel of Fortune at 7:00. We sometimes eat dinner while we watch it. Sunday night: The Amazing Race, NFL with Matt. Monday night, I used to watch The Bachelor, but now don't care for much else. Tuesday night: The Biggest Loser. I usually do a few sit-ups while I eat my peanut m&m's. Wednesday night: nothing. Thursday: Oh boy, we're flippin' channels like crazy. Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, The Office. I usually have to miss all three to play indoor kickball or soccer, but will watch them Friday morning online. Friday: Friday Night Lights (usually online on Saturday or the following week... don't want to miss "Date Night"). Saturday: College Football with Matt.
6. I love to eat AND shop for my eats. I go to the grocery store probably two-three times per week just because I love it so much. Abby loves it to... all the people, colors, lights, etc. It's a great excuse to get out of the house and, heck, we're always out of something. Whether I spend $10 or $75, I love to grocery shop. You'll probably find the following items on my grocery list these days: apples, bananas, grapes, romaine lettuce, red potatoes, Edy's Slow Churned Ice Cream, Quaker Instant Oatmeal 25% Less Sugar, tortilla chips or Doritos, Fresca, fresh salmon, almonds, frozen waffle fries, cheese... and lots of it, O.J., frozen blueberries, granola bars, popcorn (or "pop-ake" as Abby calls it), and a bunch of canned goods. Bet you really wanted to know all that, huh? To put it simply, food makes me happy. And I don't mind the time it requires to get it. It tastes better that way.
RULES:
1. The player lists 6 facts about themselves
2. At the end of the post the player tags 6 people and posts their names. The player then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they have been tagged, then asks them to read the rules.
I tag:
Hillary
Michele
Camille M. or S.
Jen
Melanie
Melissa






1 comment:
1-Totally know about this one. Remember at EFY when we stayed up chatting ALL night our last night and I just played with your hand? Love it.
2-SICK. But I totally knew this one too, haha.
3-Love it.
4-Amen. I love when the doctor asks me if I'm sexually active and I say nope, and then she says, "Have you ever been?" And I say nope. There's always a shock and then a big, "Good for you!" Haha.
5-I love that there's someone else in the world that loves Wheel of Fortune as much as I do. I'm dying to go on it. Haha.
6-I HATE going grocery shopping, usually do it online.....but now it's gotten to the point that I hate grocery shopping even online, haha.
7- I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment